Friday, 20 December 2013

Human or Something Else?

I was telling my mother about how after I nearly passed out from pain on the way to the bus stop, I was almost tempted to ask this man if I could rest in his house for a few minutes.

"Why didn't you?" she said.

"Because I didn't want him making a fuss over nothing. He might have wanted to call an ambulance for me and that's the last thing I needed."

"That's the normal human thing to do, call an ambulance," mum said.

"What do you mean by 'normal human thing to do'?" I said. "Are you saying I'm not human?"

"Sometimes I forget you're human," she burst out laughing. "I classify you as something else."

Back to the story, although I was feeling really bad, I continued to thank God fervently in my thoughts, which dissolved the pain and the feeling of nausea and dizziness. By the time I arrived at my destination, I was back to normal.

I guess my mother does have a point. I am "Something Else" appearing in human form.

Enocia

Related articles: Dissolving Pain and Nausea; Trusting in Mother Love; Ascension - the Game of Snakes and Ladders; Second Nature; What is Evolution?