Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Cupid at Work

I love creating effects with my photos. My favourite website to do this is at Funny Photo.

Four days ago, I thought it would be fun to create Cupid effects with a few of my photos. (see photos below).

The next day I was inspired to read the creation story in the book of Genesis in the Bible. As I was reading, I thought of a friend who has written a book about the discrepancies between chapter 1 and chapter 2.  It's called God, LORD God, Discovering Our True Identity.  I haven't read the book but I've read excerpts from it. I even discussed some of the ideas with my mother and she was very interested in reading my friend's book.

Fast forward to today, I received an email from the same friend sharing a video of the new love of her life, her kitten that she's named Cupid.

During my bus journey into town (an hour after watching the Cupid video), my attention was drawn to two women sitting behind me having a conversation.  One said she was about to celebrate her second anniversary with her boyfriend.  They met at the Cupid dating website.

Fifteen minutes after eavesdropping that conversation, I received an email from a friend with an attachment called: The Redneck Love Poem.  The interesting thing is my friend sent the poem and photo to me yesterday but it didn't come through so he tried to send it again today.  I guess now is the right time for me to receive it.

Looks to me like Cupid is busy at work. 

May Cupid's love arrow strike everyone really hard.



Enocia